1.1.1 – November 17, 2017
- Fixed bug 14: Error when running a relative query where the only relationship is a many to many.
1.1.0 – October 21, 2017
- Added new function ‘Audit – Get Recent Updates’ which allows you to retrieve the last several updates over a specified time period.
126.96.36.199 – September 10, 2017
- Fixed Bug 13: Aliased columns don’t populate with data from queries
- Updated calls to move away from Deprecated messages, like replacing ExecuteFetchRequest with RetrieveMultiple with a FetchExpression.
- Code cleanup to make future updates easier.
188.8.131.52 – July 5, 2017
- Removed debugging messages left in from the 184.108.40.206 release (oops!)
1.0.5 – July 5, 2017
- Fixed several outstanding bugs
- Bug 10: Error selecting ‘h’ on ‘Date – Convert to Custom Text’. Resolved this by updating the string formats. The issue affected all single character formats (h, m, t, z, etc.)
- Bug 11: ‘Date – Convert to Custom Text’ is one hour off on Time Zone Independent fields. This was because GMT wasn’t originally available as a time zone in CRM so users had to use GMT: Dublin (which recognizes daylight savings time). I added GMT as an option and this is working correctly.
- Bug 12: Some values don’t display correctly in the audit. This was similar to bug 7 so I made updates for it to render more consistently.
1.0.4 – June 13, 2017
- Fixed an error that was causing data time activities to fail with a date-only field. (Bug 9).
220.127.116.11 – June 13, 2017
- Fixed an error that was causing Math activities to throw an error as soon as you’d add it to the workflow (Bug 6).
1.0.3 – June 13, 2017
- Fixed two bugs in the Audit Details activity.
- Bug 7 – Issue: Audit – Get Last Update tables don’t display dates
- Bug 8 – Issue: Audit – Get Last Update error if no fields were audited.
1.0.2 – June 2, 2017
- Minor performance updates based on code review with Microsoft to get it into the app source.
1.0.1 – Major Update – May 31, 2017
- Complete overhaul of the workflow solution making it only available for CRM 2016 and Online / Dynamics 365.
- Added new Activity
- Audit – Get Last Update. This retrieves the last audit update for a record and returns the attribute, old value and new value as a CSV or HTML suitable for emails.
- Sales – Remove Line Items. Will remove the line items from an order, opportunity, quote or invoice.
- Combined lots of similar activities
- Sales – Add Line Item replaces ‘Sales – Add Product to Invoice’, ‘Sales – Add Product to Opportunity’, ‘Sales – Add Product to Order’, ‘Sales – Add Product to Quote’
- Query – Get Results replaces ‘Query – Get a List’, ‘Query – Get a Single Value’, ‘Query – Get a Table (Custom Styles)’, ‘Query – Get a Table (Default Styles)’
- Added new input parameters for the Add Line Item (Description and Request Delivery By)
- Renames several activities so items are organized better
0.9.6.1 – January 10, 2017
- Added a new activity “Date – Build Date from Parts”. Given components of a date, returns a Date Time object. This release should have been 0.9.7 following conventions but I just released 0.9.6 a few days ago so I didn’t want to bump it up yet.
0.9.6 – January 6, 2017
- Added a new activity “Math – Analyze Data Set”. Based on a query, it’ll return numerical analysis of the first column.
- Added a new activity “Math – Determine Ratio”. Given two numbers, returns values that can be expressed as a ratio.
0.9.5.1 – November 10, 2016
- Fixed Query for a Single Value method, which wasn’t setting “Did the query return a value?” correctly (Bug 5)
0.9.5 – November 1, 2016
- Added a handful of new activities around Sales:
- Sales – Add Product to Invoice
- Sales – Add Product to Opportunity
- Sales – Add Product to Order
- Sales – Add Product to Quote
- Sales – Convert Order to Invoice
- Sales – Convert Quote (Won) to Order
0.9.4 – September 14, 2016
- Added a new activity “Documents – Email an Attachment”. Based on some filters, it’ll find an attachment on the workflow record and attach it to an email.
- Renamed the workflow activities with logical groupings so they’re easier to find. I’ve doubled the number of activities since the first release and it’s getting too difficult to find the one you want:
- Add / Subtract a Date Time is now “Date – Add or Subtract”
- Add Email Recipients from Query is now “Emails – Add Recipients from Query”
- Email an Attachment is now “Documents – Email an Attachment”
- Format a Date and Time is now “Date – Convert to Custom Text”
- Get Date Parts is now “Date – Get Date Components”
- Query CRM For a Table – Configurable Styles is now “Query – Get a Table (Custom
- Query CRM For a Table – Default Styles is now “Query – Get a Table (Default Styles)”
- Query for a List is now “Query – Get a List”
- Query for Single Value is now “Query – Get a Single Value”
- Rename an Attachment is now “Documents – Rename Attachment”
- Retrieve Workflow Metadata is now “Workflow – Get Metadata”
- Run Workflow on Query Results is now “Workflow – Run on Query Results”
- Send a Draft Email is now “Emails – Send a Draft Email”
0.9.3.1 – August 28, 2016
- Fixed Query for a Single Value method, which was throwing an exception if you queried for an ID (Bug 4).
0.9.3 – August 24, 2016
- Added a new activity “Rename an Attachment”. Based on some filters, will find an attachment on the workflow record and rename it.
- Updated Get Date Parts to accept a timezone for how to represent the data (Bug 3)
- Fixed Format Date Time issue (Bug 2) to return a value.
0.9.2 – August 22, 2016
- Added a new activity “Add Email Recipients from Query”. Takes an email, where to add the recipients (To, CC, BCC), and a query and adds the results to the email address field.
- Added a new activity “Run Workflow on Query Results”. Takes a workflow and a query and initiates the workflow on each result.
- Added a new activity “Send a Draft Email”. Takes an email record and sends it. Required to support “Add Email Recipients from Query”
0.9.1 – August 14, 2016
- Renamed activity from “Query CRM For a Table” to “Query CRM For a Table – Default Styles”. Removed style option sets to make the versions 2011 – 2016/Online consistent.
- Added a new activity “Query CRM For a Table – Configurable Styles”. Functions the same as “Query CRM For a Table – Default Styles” except there are text parameters for all the grid styles. I added this to let users customize the grid to any color. Thanks @carsten_mscrm for the suggestion.
0.9.0.1 – August 13, 2016
- Addressed reported Bug 1 – selecting Format Date Time and Query for Table in 2016 immediately gives an error. In the CRM 2016/Online solutions, the option set parameters had their default values removed from the option set fields, and the Query for Table had the style dropdowns removed until the root cause has been identified and a solution found.
0.9 – August 09, 2016